Sunday, June 14, 2009

Look Here to See Who is Reading What!!! Please add your photo and URL to the "Followers"

Summer Reads

Forrest Heck: http://bearliterarycircle-heck.blogspot.com/.

The two books I will read are East of Eden, by John Steinbeck, and A Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin. I will probably also read Three Cups of Tea and post it on my blog, as I have been meaning to read that book, but never got the chance.

Cole Amezcua http://bearliterarycircleamezcua.blogspot.com/.

. I chose East of Eden by John Steinbeck and The Road by Cormack McCarthy. I am following your blog under the name Mikayla Matter. Thanks again for letting me partake on this opportunity!

Lizzie Paluso

Message From: Lizzie PalusoThe life of piandthe cry of the dove

Kelly Jones

Message From: Kelly JonesThe cry of the dove andthe life of pi


Madison Williams bearliterarycirclewilliams.blogspot.com

The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
and
The Last Secret of the Temple by Paul Sussman


Jeremy Bertarioni theflea76@yahoo.com

The God of War

The Jungle.


Claire Braxton

East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Jungle by Upton Sinclair


Mary Z! http://bearliterarycirclezielonka.blogspot.com/

Life of Pi by Martel
Blindness by Saramago

Tara Early .
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishinguro andThree Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin



Tala Khatib bearliterarycirclekhatib.blogspot.com

Never Let Me Go by: Kazuo Ishiguro> and Three Cups of Tea by: Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin.

Lauren Bennett

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, and Right of thirst by Freank Huyler.

15 comments:

  1. Life of Pi by Martel
    The Last Secret of the Temple by Paul Sussman

    ReplyDelete
  2. The God of War and The last secret of the temple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be reading...
    "A Long Way Gone" by: Ishmael Beah and "Blindness" by: Jose' Saramago

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be reading 'A Long Way Gone' and 'Never Let Me Go' I haven't started just yet but will post again when I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just finished 'Never Let Me Go' and think it was such a great book. I do have questions posted up on my blog and even if you haven't read the book please look at it for there are two question you can still answer. Once you put your comments up on my blog I will be able to respond. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex Pender

    The Heart is lonely hunter
    Never let me go
    http://www.bearliterarycirclepender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just finished reading my first boook and it was very good,......check out my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay i dont know how to like add my litte thing at the top but my screenname thingy isnt bearliterarycircleroberts bc it was already taken so its bearliterarycicrleroberts1.blogspot.com
    http://bearliterarycircleroberts1.blogspot.com/

    p.s. this is whitney Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey evrybody hope everyone is having a great summer......ummm if yall get the chance can yall check out my blog and comment). thanks and see yalll soon! bearliterarycirclepender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey it's Lena! My blog will be up soon for everyone to comment. I'm reading "The Poisonwood Bible" and "Blindness".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, its lauren. Check out my blog. And By 3:00pm August 18th I will have uploaded my video response to the books.


    http://bearliterarycirclebennett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey its lea i have read The god of War and Three Cups of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. im reading
    -God of War
    -Life Of Pie
    http://bearliteracycircleclark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete